Party Pigs: Draft Beer in a Mini Keg
For your Home Fridge
The Party Pig is a self contained system, able to provide you with draft beer from your fridge at home.
No Keg Tapping Equipment Needed
The Party Pig is self-pressurized and has a bladder inside (not a real pig bladder) that inflates as you pour, ensuring that your beer stays fresh.
With a refrigerated shelf life of four to six weeks, (we've never seen anyone nurse it that long) it's an ideal way to take Wild Rose beers home.
Pick up the Only Kosher Pig in Town
Don't forget to invite the Party Pig
to your next party!
With 8.5 litres of draft beer at your fingertips, the Wild Rose Party Pig is perfect for your fridge at home (or work), the backyard barbeque, your tailgate at football games, or anywhere else where fresh draught beer makes sense.
Each Pig is equivalent to 25 bottles of beer and is only available from the Wild Rose Brewery.
Drop by to learn more and take your very own Party Pig home!
How to Adopt a Pig
- Visit the Taproom, sample our brews, and decide on your PIG of choice or If you already know what you want, call the friendly folks at Wild Rose to request your favourite Pig - 403.720.2733 and press 5 to reach the Taproom.
- Cost is $50 for a full Pig + $40 refundable deposit
- Two options when you're done:
- EXCHANGE - Bring in your empty Pig and we'll sell you another full Pig for $50
- RETURN - Bring back your empty Pig and we'll refund your $40 deposit (but really, why would you want to do that!)
Party Pigs now available in Edmonton!
Contact our Edmonton Sales WRep for more information. Email Gord.
Show us your Pig's Adventures!
Has your Pig been up a mountain? Graced your BBQ along the Bow? Send us your photos of your Pig's latest adventure and we'll post them for everyone to see. Submit photos